To our valued customers: Thank you for your patronage. All EXPRESS CAR WASHES remain open as long as our management team feels we are providing a safe, sanitized environment for our employees and customers. Our full service car wash on DEL PRADO BLVD is temporarily closed, as this wash included full interior cleaning which required personal contact. Our express car wash on Cape Coral Parkway has temporarily discontinued the inside cleaning option, but is open for exterior washes. We provide a “windows up” wash experience with ZERO HUMAN CONTACT. See specific location on website for store hours.
Attention Unlimited Wash Plan Members: We will never recharge any active membership should local, state or federal governments require us to temporarily close. Memberships at closed locations will automatically be suspended until we have reopened. A $.01 cent charge will be applied during this period to keep your account active. Fast pass (unlimited wash plan) customers will experience a “windows up” wash with ZERO CUSTOMER CONTACT-as your vehicle pulls up to the pay station, the gate raises automatically. To contact us, visit firstname.lastname@example.org
What we are doing to create a safe environment for our employees and customers during COVID-19:
- All employees wearing gloves when on site;
- Pay stations, vending machines, vacuum hoses are sanitized between every customer;
- Interior cleaning at all sites has been temporarily discontinued;
- Facility door handles, benches, other frequently touched areas are sanitized regularly;
- Dog wash bays are sanitized between each use (this has always been our procedure);
- Employees on site practicing social distancing and communicating with radios;
- Every other vacuum stall is coned off to provide additional distancing;
- Fast Pass (unlimited wash plan) customers will experience a “windows up” wash with ZERO CUSTOMER CONTACT—as your vehicle pulls up to the pay station, the gate raises automatically.
- Complete decontamination/ disinfecting of the entire site is being performed before opening, at closing, and constantly throughout the day.
- Employees instructed to wash hands thoroughly and frequently per CDC guidelines.
We have put these procedures in place to provide a CUSTOMER CONTACT FREE environment for our customers and employees. We will continue to monitor information from the CDC, federal and local government, and will make decisions and adjust procedures accordingly. Thank you and be well.
OUR EMPLOYEE’S AND CUSTOMER’S SAFETY AND WELFARE IS OUR PRIMARY CONCERN.