To our valued customers: Thank you for your patronage. All of our CAR WASHES remain open as long as our management team feels we are providing a safe, sanitized environment for our employees and customers. We provide a “windows up” wash experience with MINIMAL HUMAN CONTACT. See specific location on website for store hours.
What we are doing to create a safe environment for our employees and customers during COVID-19:
- All employees wearing gloves when on site;
- Pay stations, vending machines, vacuum hoses are sanitized between every customer;
- Facility door handles, benches, other frequently touched areas are sanitized regularly;
- Dog wash bays are sanitized between each use (this has always been our procedure);
- Employees on site practicing social distancing and communicating with radios;
- Every other vacuum stall is coned off to provide additional distancing;
- Fast Pass (unlimited wash plan) customers will experience a “windows up” wash with ZERO CUSTOMER CONTACT—as your vehicle pulls up to the pay station, the gate raises automatically.
- Complete decontamination/ disinfecting of the entire site is being performed before opening, at closing, and constantly throughout the day.
- Employees instructed to wash hands thoroughly and frequently per CDC guidelines.
We have put these procedures in place to provide a CUSTOMER CONTACT FREE environment for our customers and employees. We will continue to monitor information from the CDC, federal and local government, and will make decisions and adjust procedures accordingly. Thank you and be well.
OUR EMPLOYEE’S AND CUSTOMER’S SAFETY AND WELFARE IS OUR PRIMARY CONCERN.